The Companies Office offers an online service for administrators, receivers and liquidators to file notices and reports, and manage their document portfolios.
How to access our online filing service
To access our online filing service for administrators, receivers and liquidators, you must have:
- a RealMe® login
- on online services account with the Companies Register.
Request access to our filing service
Once you've created your online services account, you need to request access to our special service for administrators, liquidators and receivers. To do this, complete the following application form and return it by email.
Assign yourself as a user of our filing services
Once your request for access is approved, you need to assign yourself as a User of our filing service.
To do this, log in to your online services account and follow these steps.
- Under Manage and maintain, select Managing your account.
- Select Edit organisation settings.
- Select the Users tab, which shows a list of all organisation account users.
- Select which user requires permission.
- Select Change, then and Yes to grant permission.
- Select View all users to return to your main administration screen.
What you can do online
Once you're granted access to our online filing service, you can begin to manage your portfolio of documents relating to individual voluntary administrations, liquidations or receiverships.
Specifically, you can:
- select a company to view its details, including company number, incorporation date, status and directors' details.
- notify your appointment as an administrator, liquidator or receiver of a company by selecting the Appoint tab.
- view a list of reports already filed or due to be filed, by selecting the All Filed Reports or All Due Reports tabs.
- edit your details as the administrator, liquidator or receiver for a company.
- file a copy of your public notice of appointment or a report on the outcomes and activities of a voluntary administration, liquidation or receivership.
Update addresses for companies in your portfolio
To update address details of companies in liquidation, receivership or voluntary administration you will need to log in to your online services account and follow these steps.
- Under Manage and maintain, select Go to the full list of tasks.
- Select the Receiverships and liquidations section then the Manage liquidation, receivership and voluntary administration task.
- Select company in liquidation, receivership or voluntary administration.
- Select company number.
- Select the Addresses tab, which shows company’s address details.
- Select Update details.
- Add new address and submit changes.