The Companies Office offers an online service for administrators, receivers and liquidators to file notices and reports, and manage their document portfolios.
How to access our online filing service
To access our online filing service for administrators, receivers and liquidators, you must have:
- a RealMe® login
- an online services account with the Companies Register.
Request access to our filing service for your organisation account
Once you've created your online services account, you need to request access to our special service for administrators, liquidators and receivers. To do this, complete the following application form and return it by email.
Your administrator must then assign you with access to use filing services
Once your request for access is approved for your organisation account, the administrator of your organisation’s account can assign you access to use the filing services.
If you're an administrator, log in to your online services account and follow these steps.
- Under 'Manage and maintain', select 'Managing your account'.
- Select 'Edit organisation settings'.
- Select the 'Users' tab, which shows a list of all organisation account users.
- Select which user requires permission.
- Select 'Change', then 'Yes' to grant permission.
- Select 'View all users' to return to the main administration screen.
What you can do online
Once you're granted access to our online filing service, you can begin to manage your portfolio of documents relating to individual voluntary administrations, liquidations or receiverships.
Specifically, you can:
- select a company to view its details, including company number, incorporation date, status and directors' details
- notify your appointment as an administrator, liquidator or receiver of a company by selecting the 'Appoint' tab
- view a list of reports already filed or due to be filed, by selecting the 'All Filed Reports' or 'All Due Reports' tabs
- edit your details as the administrator, liquidator or receiver for a company
- File a copy of your public notice of appointment or a report on the outcomes and activities of a voluntary administration, liquidation or receivership
- complete a summary report.
Update addresses for companies in your portfolio
To update address details of companies in liquidation, receivership or voluntary administration you will need to log in to your online services account and follow these steps:
- Under 'Manage and maintain', select 'Go to the full list of tasks'.
- Select the 'Receiverships and liquidations' section then the 'Manage liquidation, receivership and voluntary administration' task.
- Select company in liquidation, receivership or voluntary administration.
- Select company number.
- Select the 'Addresses' tab, which shows company’s address details.
- Select 'Update details'.
- Add new address and submit changes.