- Learn about the role and responsibilities of a company director.
- Find out who can be a company director
- The steps to registering the appointment of a company director.
- What it means to be a prohibited director.
- Find out how to lodge an official complaint about a company director.
- Find out how to change a director's name, address or appointment status on the Companies Register.
- How to manage your director and shareholder consent forms.
Other help topics
Before you start a company
Starting a company
Keeping company details up to date
Once your company is registered with the Companies Office, nominate who will have authority to file your annual returns, and update your name, address, constitution, director and shareholder details.See all 14 guides for Keeping company details up to date