Find out which companies and entities must submit audited financial statements each year.
- Find out which method to use when submitting your annual audited financial statements.
- Tips for preparing and checking your financial statements before you submit them
- Find out what fees, late fees and penalties apply when filing financial statements.
- How to request a change to the month your audited financial statements are due.
Financial reporting by companies and entities that create, promote, sell or trade financial products.
- NZ companies in Australia have 3 options for submitting their financial statements to ASIC.
Other help topics
Before you start a company
Starting a company
Keeping company details up to date
Once your company is registered with the Companies Office, nominate who will have authority to file your annual returns, and update your name, address, constitution, director and shareholder details.See all 14 guides for Keeping company details up to date