- Find out what file types and sizes you can upload when you use our online services.
- What you need to know about submitting documents using an electronic signature.
- How to access your online services account if you've forgotten your RealMe® username or password.
- Find out about your search options and the information we hold about NZ and overseas companies.
- Find out about a company's secured property by searching the PPSR from the Companies Register.
- Search for NZ and Australian companies on mobile using NZAUConnect, and find out about our APIs.
- What the New Zealand Business Number (NZBN) is and how the Companies and NZBN Registers are connected.
- A company director or shareholder who has a protection order granted by the NZ Family Court can apply to have their residential address suppressed on the register.
Other help topics
Before you start a company
Starting a company
Keeping company details up to date
Once your company is registered with the Companies Office, nominate who will have authority to file your annual returns, and update your name, address, constitution, director and shareholder details.See all 13 guides for Keeping company details up to date