- Create an online services account for yourself, or on behalf of an organisation.
Request permission to manage a company's information on its behalf.
- Find out what the administrator of an online services account can do.
- How to access your online services account if you've forgotten your RealMe® username or password.
- Arrange the applications on your online services account dashboard to suit your business needs.
- Find out which of our online services you need to pay for
- Select which payment method you use to pay your online services account transaction fees.
- Find out when to use our Lodge other documents service.
- What you need to know about submitting documents using an electronic signature.
Other help topics
Before you start a company
Starting a company
Keeping company details up to date
Once your company is registered with the Companies Office, nominate who will have authority to file your annual returns, and update your name, address, constitution, director and shareholder details.See all 13 guides for Keeping company details up to date