- Create an online services account for yourself, or on behalf of an organisation.
- Confirm your authority to manage a company's information on the Companies Register.
- How to update your own details for your online services account and how account administrators can update details for their organisation's account.
- How to access your online services account if you've forgotten your RealMe® username or password.
- Arrange the applications on your online services account dashboard to suit your business needs.
- Find out which of our online services you need to pay for
- Select which payment method you use to pay your online services account transaction fees.
- Find out when to use our Lodge other documents service.
Other help topics
Before you start a company
Starting a company
Keeping company details up to date
Once your company is registered with the Companies Office, nominate who will have authority to file your annual returns, and update your name, address, constitution, director and shareholder details.See all 13 guides for Keeping company details up to date