- Find out about the rights and responsibilities of shareholders.
- The steps to follow when registering company shareholders
- How to manage your director and shareholder consent forms.
- Find out how companies issue and record share details.
Find out how to manage the allocation of shares in your company.
- How to keep your shareholders' personal and shareholding information up to date.
- Before a company can pass on its after-tax profits to shareholders it must satisfy the solvency test.
Other help topics
Before you start a company
Starting a company
Keeping company details up to date
Once your company is registered with the Companies Office, nominate who will have authority to file your annual returns, and update your name, address, constitution, director and shareholder details.See all 14 guides for Keeping company details up to date