- Temporary legislation has been reinstated to help companies manage the impacts of COVID-19 restrictions.
- Confirm your authority to manage a company's information on the Companies Register.
How to prepare and file your company's annual return.
- To check what information is on the public register for your company you can get a company extract.
- How to add a copy of your company's new, updated constitution or how to remove a constitution that has been revoked.
- The steps you need to take to change your company name.
- If you change your company address you need to update the Companies Register.
- The steps to registering the appointment of a company director.
- Find out how to change a director's name, address or appointment status on the Companies Register.
Find out how to manage the allocation of shares in your company.
- How to keep your shareholders' personal and shareholding information up to date.
- Use these instructions to request a correction to the Companies Register.
- How to request a change to the month your audited financial statements are due.
- You can add or update additional details about your company.