Legislation passed in response to COVID-19 gives companies relief from certain obligations in their rules and makes it possible for them to use electronic means (including electronic voting and the use of electronic signatures).
How to prepare and file your company's annual return.
- Confirm your authority to manage a company's information on its behalf.
- Get an extract of the publicly available information we hold about your company on the register.
- How to add a copy of your company's new, updated constitution or how to remove a constitution that has been revoked.
- The steps you need to take to change your company name.
- If you change your company address you need to update the Companies Register.
- The steps to registering the appointment of a company director.
- Find out how to change a director's name, address or appointment status on the Companies Register.
Find out how to manage the allocation of shares in your company.
- How to keep your shareholders' personal and shareholding information up to date.
- Use these instructions to request a correction to the Companies Register.
- How to request a change to the month your audited financial statements are due.
- You can add or update additional details about your company.