- You must keep records that show how you operate and manage your company.
- Find out what you need to report to the Companies Office and when.
You must follow specific procedures when you run meetings for directors or shareholders.
How to prepare and file your company's annual return.
Find out which companies and entities must submit audited financial statements each year.
- Learn about the role and responsibilities of a company director.
- Find out how to lodge an official complaint about a company director.
- What it means to be a prohibited director.
- Find out about the rights and responsibilities of shareholders.
- If companies or their directors break the law, we can take a range of actions including prosecution.
- Find out how to report a potential breach of the Companies Act.
Other help topics
Before you start a company
Starting a company
Keeping company details up to date
Once your company is registered with the Companies Office, nominate who will have authority to file your annual returns, and update your name, address, constitution, director and shareholder details.See all 14 guides for Keeping company details up to date