- What you need to do before you apply to remove your company from the Companies Register.
When you apply to remove your company from the register, our guide can help you complete the process.
- Find out why the Registrar can remove your company from the Companies Register and how to object.
- There are 3 steps you take when you remove the NZ business of an overseas company from the register.
- If you object to the removal of a company, you must do it online and within 20 working days.
- You can withdraw your objection to a company being removed from the register online or by email.
- The Companies Office administers 2 forms of company amalgamations.
- Find out what you need to do before you apply to the Companies Office for an amalgamation.
To apply for a short-form amalgamation you need to prepare resolutions, certificates, notices and consents.
You need to prepare a proposal and other resolutions, certificates, notices and consents.
- How to file an amalgamation online.
Other help topics
Before you start a company
Starting a company
Keeping company details up to date
Once your company is registered with the Companies Office, nominate who will have authority to file your annual returns, and update your name, address, constitution, director and shareholder details.See all 13 guides for Keeping company details up to date