Aperahama Te Taonui Titari Mantau Anihana, also known as:
- Abreham ANDERSON
- Abreham Noema Lemon ANDERSON
- Abreham LEMMON
- Abreham Neoma LEMON
- Remana TE WHATA
was convicted under:
- Section 377(1) of the Companies Act 1993 on 3 charges for making a false or misleading statement in a document knowing it was false or misleading.
- Section 382(1) of the Companies Act 1993 on 2 charges for being director of a company whilst being prohibited from doing so, without leave of the Court.
- Section 386A(1)(a) of the Companies Act 1993 on 1 charge for being a director of a phoenix company without permission of the Court.
- Section 261(6A) of the Companies Act 1993 on 1 charge for failing to comply with the liquidator’s notice given under section 261(1)-(3) of the Companies Act 1993 to attend at the offices of the liquidator for the purposes of examination.
- Section 240(1)(b) & 241(a) of the Crimes Act 1961 on 4 charges for obtaining by deception.
- Section 240(1)(d) & 241(a) of the Crimes Act 1961 on 6 charges for causing loss by deception.
- Section 256(1) of the Crimes Act 1961 on 2 charges of forgery.
Convicted on 18 June 2021 and sentenced on 14 April 2022 to 3 years and 9 months imprisonment.