Notice of intention to correct the Companies Register for 1 company.
I intend to rectify the New Zealand Register of Companies, in terms of section 360A(1)(a) of the Companies Act 1993 in relation to the following company on the application of the following persons, by deleting incorrect documents as noted below and otherwise adjusting the register.
ORANGE SERVICE CENTRE LIMITED 7538197
Application by WATERSTONE INSOLVENCY
Rectification shall comprise of the following:View company record
1. Remove two appointments of liquidator dated 15 March 2022.
2. Remove the liquidators first report dated 21 March 2022 and registered on the same day.
3. Remove the company status dated 14 March 2022.
The effect being this company was not placed in liquidation on 14 March 2022.
Any person who wishes to object must do so by 26 May 2022 (being not less than 20 working days from the date of this notice).
Dated this 28th day of April 2022
Registrar of Companies
You can send your written objection to us:
- by post to the Registrar of Companies, Private Bag 92061, Victoria Street West, Auckland 1142 or
- by email to email@example.com