Mark Anthony McCreath (alias Mark Keenan and Mark Raske) was convicted under:
- 1 x section 422(b) of the Insolvency Act 2006 for making a false entry in a document affecting dealings (representative).
- 1 x section 424(2) of the Insolvency Act 2006 for pawning property, otherwise than in the ordinary course of trade, which was obtained and not paid for (representative).
- 1 x section 433(1)(a) of the Insolvency Act 2006 for failing without reasonable excuse to notify the Official Assignee of change of address and income.
- 1 x section 436(1)(b) of the Insolvency Act 2006 for entering, carrying on or taking part in the management or control of a business while an undischarged bankrupt without consent of the Official Assignee or court.
- 1 x section 377(1)(a) of the Companies Act 1993 for making a false statement in a document required by the Act (representative).
- 1 x section 380(1) of the Companies Act 1993 for being party to a company carrying on business with intent to defraud creditors.
- 1 x section 240 of the Crimes Act 1961 for obtaining by deception (representative).
Convicted on 27 April 2018 and sentenced on 25 July 2018 to 2 years’ intensive supervision to be judicially monitored.